One of the considerations is an outpatient rehab program when looking at addiction treatment options. This type of program offers the same level of treatment as a residential program or facility but allows patients to go through treatment while still living at home or in a sober living home. It’s a great option for clients who do not require around-the-clock care and is a less restrictive form of treatment. Outpatient rehab programs are designed by each treatment facility and can be unique to those locations, including different levels of intensity and services.
Depending on your needs, we offer intensive outpatient (IOP) and outpatient (OP) programs at Palo Verde Wellness. If you are wondering if outpatient addiction treatment is right for you, then give our team a call today at 866.913.4195.
What Is Outpatient Rehab?
Outpatient rehab programs offer flexible, therapy-based treatment for more mild substance use disorders. Treatment can be scheduled around your daily obligations like work, school, and family. This is possible by being able to attend treatment a few hours a day, a few days a week, and then still having time for other responsibilities at home.
The other scenario is to be enrolled in a fully residential program where you live and receive treatment at an off-site facility dedicated to addiction treatment. This option is usually for more severe addiction scenarios. For those that do have a more serious addiction, outpatient rehab can also be helpful after they have completed inpatient treatment and are looking for additional support as they transition back to everyday life and responsibilities.
An Outpatient Rehab Program Structure
In order to make a truly positive change in your life, you must recognize that you have a problem with which you need help. One of the benefits of an outpatient treatment program is that you can receive treatment for as long as is necessary. Each treatment plan is customized for the individual client, their preferences, and the level of care needed for their addiction.
Here are some things you can expect as part of an outpatient rehab program:
- Possible medication-assisted treatment to reduce withdrawal symptoms and cravings
- Education on the physical and mental effects that drugs and alcohol have on your body
- An intense exploration of any underlying mental health illnesses that could be the catalyst for your addiction
- A focus on learning coping skills to handle triggers and help you maintain your sobriety after you leave treatment
- Flexibility to receive treatment when and where it works for your life and your schedule
- A chance to work on rebuilding relationships with family and loved ones that may have become strained due to your addiction
- An ability to build a large support network of sober supporters among your family and friends who will help you maintain your sobriety
Palo Verde Wellness Addiction Treatment Programs
At Palo Verde Wellness, we provide a variety of outpatient treatment programs to assist men and women who are ready to pave their road to sobriety. Our professional clinicians have worked to develop substance abuse programs. In fact, many of the people on our staff are in recovery themselves. The treatment team works together with you to personalize a program of care with different traditional and experiential therapy options. It can provide a holistic experience and give you a better chance of long-lasting recovery.
Some of our therapies include:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT)
- Eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR) therapy
- Yoga and nature therapy
- Group therapy
- Motivational interviewing
- Relapse prevention therapy
If you or a loved one are considering an outpatient rehab program in Orange County, California, then call 866.913.4195 today to speak with our team.